mxHero for Outlook is a Microsoft Outlook plugin that allows you to quickly store email and its contents into your cloud storage service.
Depending on your configuration, emails will be stored in a folder in three distinct ways:
- Original email format (.eml, .msg): An exact copy of the original email will be stored in original format with the file extension .eml or .msg (as defined in settings).
- PDF conversion: The email will be converted into a PDF.
- Attachments: All attachments, if any, will be saved as separate files.
Dragging emails in to your Storage Service (right side tree) then opening destination folder
mxHero for Outlook supports Outlook versions:
- Microsoft Outlook for Windows 2003 or better
Currently, there is no plugin support for Outlook for Mac. To learn about similar functionality that works with mobile, non-Outlook clients or other operating systems please contact mxHero.
Download mxHero Outlook Plugin for:
After downloading the above file:
- if upgrading, remove the previous version first
- unzip contents
- double click on the .msi file (or 'setup' file if it exists in the installation folder)
- follow installation instructions
|If you are upgrading from a previous mxHero for Outlook installation, please uninstall the previous version first|