A Security Definition is a restriction applied to the links and documents uploaded to the Cloud Storage, regarding who can access, automatic expiration of Mail2Cloud links and prevent file downloads.
- Access to Mail2Cloud Dashboard.
- Click on "Auto filing" in top menu bar.
- Click on "Security policies"
- Click on "Security definitions" button to see a list of existing definitions or create a new one.
List of existing security definitions
To see information about a definition just click on her name and it will show up right at the bottom.
- Enter a name for the Security definition
- Select the cloud storage account where the Mail2Cloud links will be affected by this Security definition.
- Select who can access the files that are sent as links to the previously selected cloud storage account.
- If you want to set an expiration time for Mail2Cloud links toggle this option. An input to set the days of expiration will show up.
- Toggle this option to unable the recipients to download or open that file in its original format.
- Click to save your Security definition