- Go to Mail2Cloud Dashboard.
- Click on 'Add New' button at Fusion panel.
- Select "From"
- Type the name of the group you want to apply the rule.
- Click on the next button and select 'Anyone' to apply the rule to every address including the ones that belong to this domain.
- Set Fusion rule option in 'Don't move'
- Set track options in 'Track email opens, URL clicks & attachment access'.
- Select 'Do not insert' a "paperclip" on messages with cloud storage links.
- Click on create rule button.
Case: Sends tracked email and attachments using Fusion
Have more questions? Submit a request