Setting up tracking folder can prevent file duplication uploaded into your Cloud Storage Provider, over an email Message, setting tracking folder.
In this way, collaborative sharing folder across your Enterprise will preserve your files in one place only,
inside all the folder tree bellow configured tracking folder.
For example, having this configuration enabled on folder "Shared_Company", if an user who is collaborating with that folder could import and share emails with attachments into that folder tree for example inside "Shared_Company/Folder_1/Subfolder_2". If the user wants to import again the same email but in another subfolder for example "Sharing_Company/Folder_2", he will be prompt with an alert allowing to decide if leave the content in former folder or move it into the new destination.
This alert message "leave or move" will be displayed either if the user moves the folder by hand with Cloud Storage tools or if the user has previously imported the same email in another folder under tree tracked one.
- Access to Mail2Cloud Dashboard.
- Click on "Domains" button at top menu bar.
- Click on "Box settings" button.
- Click on "Select Box folder".
- A popup will appear showing your storage root folder where you can select the folder you want to convert in your tracking folder.
- Click on "Choose" button.
Modify and Reset
Once Tracking folder has been set it can be modify or reset following this simple steps:
- To reset the Tracking folder follow steps 1, 2 and 3, then click on "Reset tracking".
- If you want to modify your Tracking folder repeat steps 1, 2 and 3, then click on "Change tracked folder" and repeat steps 5 and 6.